Benefits of Rapid Prototyping with 3D Prototype DesignServicing a wide range of industries, we provide designers, engineers and product development teams with functional, working prototypes DIRECT from your CAD file in nylon. Our prototypes can help to ensure accuracy in your design, stream-line costs, timelines and enable products to reach the marketplace at a faster rate.
Often with other methods, a rubber mold must be created and injected with a substrate in order to provide a final working prototype that can be handled, evaluated and assessed without fear of damage. This adds unnecessary steps and time that can be eliminated with 3D Prototype Design utilizing our in-house technology, as our parts are made directly from nylon or flex plastic.
- Fully functional using nylon material for superior strength
- Test, evaluate and assess prototypes without fear of damage
- Tap, drill, assemble, snap fit as well as produce living hinges and spring components that work
- Rapidly produce one or multiple versions with precision and accuracy during any stage of product development
- Easy to paint, run fluids through or sterilize
- Create prototypes without tooling
- Detect potential design and manufacturing errors in earliest stages of development which may not be apparent on paper or computer screen
- Correct mistakes throughout the evolution of the product easily, prior to costly tooling and manufacturing
- Produce several variations of a design at once or short runs
- Beneficial when manufacturing to ensure accuracy (especially when being made over seas)
- Packaging stand-in model to save time, while the real product is being produced
- Short run productions, no need for tooling
- Create and assemble components with ease, snap fit and test parts for accuracy
- Quickly produce short runs as a substitute while waiting for final products to be completed from production facility
- Produce multiple variations of a design while product evolves, allowing you the opportunity to continue sales until design is solidified (before committing to final tooling)
- Our prototypes are often used as final production parts and sold to the end user
- Clearly communicate with 3-D models for sales presentations, tradeshows and investor meetings
- Rapidly produce multiples of one or many versions with precision and accuracy during any stage of product development
Ensuring accuracy in design, stream-lining costs, timelines and enabling products to reach the marketplace at a faster rate is what we can do for you. From file to final piece, fast. The bottom line is that there are many rapid prototyping benefits that will save you time and money while providing you with even better results.